Our environment is polluted because of plastic. Plastic in any form is hazardous as it produces harmful chemicals which spreads in the air when it is burnt. Aquatic animals swallow plastic thinking it to be jellyfish, which sticks to their throat and then they die. Similarly, when plastic is burnt, it emits a harmful chemical that is inhaled by animals and human kind. Such polluted air, cause lung and breathing problems.
Where do you think all this plastic comes from? Well, plastic is cheap and water resistant that is why most products are made of plastic. Moreover, being light weight and can be molded in any form this material is used in making baskets and crates. Although crates and baskets are reused one thing that is made in huge quantities are plastic bags. These plastic bags aren’t reused but thrown away in garbage. Most garbage is taken to landfill and thereby causing pollution.
Plastic is a problem for Mother Earth. Plastic waste is a problem for Mother Earth. It can pollute landfills and take up to 400 year to degrade. The Environmental Protection Agency estimates that between 4.8 and 12.7 millions metric tons plastic waste entered the marine environment worldwide in 2010. These plastic particles can contaminate animals and eventually cause illness in humans.
Let’s get plastic out of landfills. Reduce your plastic waste may not be as difficult as you think. These are some simple, budget-friendly options to recycle plastic bags.
People have become more and more aware about the populated environment due to increasing productivity and usage of plastic thus they have stopped using these bags. This awareness program was initiated by most grocery stores who now deny providing plastic bags but promoting reusable grocery bags or paper bags. Grocery bags are made of cloth, linen or cotton which keeps things fresh and since it is strong, it is reused for many other purposes.
Many companies are promoting their brands by using custom grocery bags that contains their brand name and logo on it. This way, if the customer is using their company’s bag for shopping it promotes their business.
If you have Custom Reusable Bags Wholesale and don’t have any idea of how to use it in any other form apart from carrying groceries then we will like to share some of the tips –
- Reusable bags are durable so you can give it to your kids to carry stuffs which are heavy.
- You can grow small plants in it as it will keep the soil moist and will allow air circulation too.
- Some of the reusable bags are waterproof which makes it convenient for you to carry your clothes, phone and other items to the beach.
- You can use them to keep your gym clothes and also your protein shake and water bottle will stay intact at one place. Besides this, you can also carry accessories for any of your classes, whether it is dancing, karate, volleyball or knitting project.
- Some reusable bags are fancy enough to be gifted to someone. You can decorate it more and gift a bottle of wine, champagne, and goodies to your host.
- If your suitcase is full and you still have certain items to carry then carry it in a fancy reusable bag.
- They can be treated as laundry bags by hanging it at one place or by keeping your kid’s toys assorted in it.
There are endless ways of using grocery bags. This would be a beginning towards a healthy life.